To earn well as a freelancer, it’s important to avoid crummy clients and find great-paying ones. So I got together with Linda Formichelli from The Renegade Writer and top Copywriters’ Coach Chris Marlow to create a 4-week bootcamp on finding better clients.
This e-book gives you all the materials from that $200 class in handy e-book form! We’ve even included the Q&A questions writers asked us at the end of each session, and our answers.
Get Great Freelance Clients compiles all our experience and tips on how to identify, qualify, and successfully market your services to great clients.
- Where to find great clients and how to avoid bad ones
- The questions to ask to quickly qualify prospects — and avoid wasting time!
- How to do sophisticated marketing that lands gigs with better magazines and companies
- How to negotiate great rates from these better clients — our 13 best strategies
- 28 Great writing niches that pay well — and how to get started in them
To help you put these tips into action, Get Great Freelance Clients comes with a 30-page Workbook stuffed with resources, including dozens of links to the best client-finding sites we know! It’s got space to take notes and execute your own personalized plan for finding great-paying clients.